St. Philip’s Episcopal Church, Hearne
Begun in the early 1870’s, the congregation grew and was a mainstay in the center of Hearne near downtown for decades. The existing church building, replacing an earlier wooden structure on the same site, was built between 1912-13.
St. Philip’s Episcopal Church now is in a growth mode with the belief that many people in Robertson County can come to know Christ through St. Philip’s parish.
Saint Andrew’s has partnered with Saint Philip’s over the last few years, assisting with many aspects of the growth. Some of these partnerships and initiatives have included: